My Home

East of the Pacific Ocean and West of the Atlantic, 30.25° N, 97.75° W… Austin is the capitol of both Texas and live music.
Austin is an interesting place to live.

Mainly what makes my city interesting, Austin is never boring. This past week, we have had icy rain in the morning, and in the afternoon it was over 75 degrees. Oh my, it is never the same weather a day. The slogan of Austin is “Keep Austin Weird,!”, how can life be boring?

In addition, Austin has many events going on everyday. A couple of weeks ago, Austin had held a TedX Youth Event. It was a series of TED Talks, keeping Austin always changing.

In conclusion, Austin always makes things fun, no matter the inconsistency. Remember, If you are thinking of place to live…consider Austin.

2 thoughts on “My Home

1. Hi Anish
    You’re the only person who has given me the actual map coordinates of their city! I’m glad you said it was interesting – often people find their home town boring and can’t say anything good about it, but you can see what makes Austin tick.
    What do you mean by harsh weather? My home here in Australia has some awful weather – really hot, and sometimes really wet. But compared to my home in Scotland it’s nothing. There we had rain for months on end and gale force winds all through winter which seemed to go on forever!

2. Hi Anish,
    When I visited austin for the first time 17 years ago I fell in love with the city and have visited a few times since. You describe it very well. Keep on writing, you write very well.

Living in Chicago, we had our worst winter this 2013-14, the coldest since they started maintaining records 142 years ago.
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5078201