Leadership

Here at WRMS, everyone at our school receives the same chance for leadership. Every student has the characteristics of a leader, but who will grab the opportunity?

WRMS provides many leadership programs, such as, NJHS, Student Council, and even sectional leaders in the Fine Arts programs. Although, I am not one of those students who are in every club possible, I do keep my self active in my school. I currently got inducted in NJHS, and it seems like something that will help me become more of a leader and risk taker. I did not apply to be in any other leadership programs, but I feel like it might be something I do in the near future.

If I were given the opportunity to be a student council representative, I would not take it. There is something about sharing others’ ideas that I don’t understand. I am more interested in sharing what I have to think individually rather than represent the people. It seems like that responsibility doesn’t belong to me, but the more outgoing students at our school. The leaders at WRMS are doing a great job guiding our school to greatness. Thank you Mr. Ramsey, facility and staff, including fellow peers.

2 thoughts on “Leadership

1. Hi Anish
    Thank you for your thoughtful post. I appreciate what you say about not everyone being in official leadership positions. It isn’t for everyone. We’re not all outgoing! I bet you have influence in other, quieter ways.
    Good for you for recognising the efforts of others, and encouraging them as you have done!